Saturday, April 5, 2014

Crowdtap Viva Vantage Review

I recently had the opportunity to sample and share Viva Vantage paper towels. I'm very excited that I got to try these for free thanks to crowdtap! 

When I received my package I was itching to open it up and check out what was inside. So, that's exactly what I did. I found four rolls of Viva Vantage paper towels. Two of these rolls were choose-a-size and two rolls were not. I loved the colors of the packaging and how the packaging was clearly marked. The words strength, stretch, and softness popped out to me. Next my eye was drawn to where it said "V-Flex Weave for great scrubbing power." I had no idea exactly what a V-Flex Weave was, but scrubbing power sounded like a good thing to me. I then turned the package over and saw an image that helped me understand what V-Flex Weave was all about-I'll share it below. My initial reaction to the product was a great one, the packaging screamed quality to me! We all know not to judge a book by its cover, so I was excited to try these out.

I immediately ripped into the paper towels to see if they were as great on the inside as they were on the outside. First I felt the paper towel. It had a great texture, it didn't feel thin and flimsy like some do, it was soft as promised and I could actually see the weave in the paper towel. Next I tugged on the paper towel to test it's strength. It was actually flexible and didn't rip like most paper towels would. It almost felt more cloth-like than paper-like! Now just to wait for something to try it out on!

.
It wasn't long before I had my first huge mess to really put these towels to the test. My daughter, Kaylie, decided it would be a wonderful idea to dip graham crackers into the bathtub, then fling them all over the bathroom. I wasn't amused, but it was the perfect first test for my Viva Vantage paper towels. Big brother, Devon, was excited to help me test them out. We simply sprayed the mess and got to scrubbing like we normally would with our Bounty paper towels. The results were ahh-maaaazzz-inngg!!! I really wish I had remembered to take pictures of the actual paper towel when we were done scrubbing, but mommy brain took over and I forgot. I blame it on my three month old. :). But anyway....I used half as many towels as I normally would. I was able to do some serious scrubbing without breaking through the paper towel. I was seriously impressed. The V-Flex Weave really does it's job! 




Since then I have used these paper towels for many "sticky situations" - from messes on the stove to cleaning up massive messes from my son's yucky diapers (I'll spare you the picks on that one). I haven't found any mess that Viva Vantage Paper Towels can't handle. I truly believe the unique V-Flex Weave gives them a considerable advantage above all the rest. That's why I'm saying bye-bye to Bounty and helloooo Viva Vantage! If you want to see more check out #teamvivavantage and #breakup4better on Facebook and Twitter.  Hope to have more reviews for you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment