Thursday, March 20, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Review

Today I’m reviewing Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask.  I received it complimentary of Influenster in my J’Adore Vox Box.  I had never used a mask like this before, now I will never go without this mask again.  When I first opened the bottle to squeeze the mixture out, I thought there was something wrong because it was somewhat liquid-y.  I had expected it to be a thick mixture and was a little taken aback when it just poured out into my hand.  After shaking the container, still thinking something wasn't quite right, I poured out a little more.  Much to my surprise it still had a liquid like consistency.  I decided just to go with it.  Applying it to my face was simple and the fact that it wasn't thick made this mask apply smooth and it didn't take much to cover my entire face.  At this point my daughter walked in the bathroom and screamed because "Mommy turned into a monster!"  Once I got her calmed down I noticed the amazingly tight feeling of my face.  To me this meant the mask must be working!  After waiting the recommended 10 minutes I washed the mask off and became just Mommy again, no more Mommy Monster.  :)  I was AMAZED at how much I LOVED how my face felt.  I really can’t express this enough through text.  My face was glowing, my skin felt tight and to the touch it was soft and smooth.  I realized this is what I had been missing in my life.  This is now my new favorite way to pamper myself.  I can't quite go to the spa weekly, but I can use my Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask.  In case you haven't already guessed, I highly recommend this product to every woman out there. Have you tried the mask?  Did you love it as much as I did?  

No comments:

Post a Comment